Our role is to share with you the finest produce that Spain has to offer. We taste many of the regions gastronomic delights daily, it is at this point that we decide whether these locally produced artisan products are delightful enough to send to you, our customer.
Every time we visit new suppliers we arrive with an open mind, a prepared palate and plenty of questions! We need to be satisfied knowing that if the produce is good we will be sending it to our customers with the utmost confidence.
Most of us don’t order the cheapest dish on the menu, the value of the food we order does not lie in how much it costs but how well it satisfies our appetite and importantly our palate. The same is true of quality jamon and other artisan charcuterie products.
- The value of our expertise and first hand experiences here in Southern Spain. Through utilising our extensive locally gained knowledge we will pass on to you local tips and techniques aquired from long standing generations of butchers, curing houses, fish mongers, grocers, and Spanish locals.
- Artisan quality is key, we regularly visit our suppliers to ensure only the finest examples of produce are available, the value of our ability to access such small family run Spanish producers is crucial to being able to offer you artisan produce from inland Andalucia that is unavailable anywhere else.
- The gastronomical experience of your Spanish delicatessen extends beyond (or even before) your purchase. Customers can indulge in the best Spanish recipes and comprehensive information on all cured meats, and equipment.
- We care! We take pride in our products in ensuring the very best available, you expect the best customer service and we strive to deliver 110% every time. Your delicatessen is online but don’t let the “cold” of the internet fool you! We serve you warmly and friendly just like we would in a bricks and mortar deli and we enjoy building relationships with our customers.
- Objectivity – Fortunately we enjoy Andalucia every day, we are lucky! However the values of our objectives are always based on your needs and not ours. We believe in a personalised service and think advice should always be available which is why we welcome all questions before and after purchase. You will also receive confirmation of order emails and we will contact you when your order has been dispatched as well. In the world of modern technology we are also on the end of the phone – just ask for Iain or Gayle.
Welcome to Orce Serrano Hams!
OUR VALUE TO YOU
Your Spanish Purchase:
Serrano and Iberico hams are regarded as the finest hams in the world, we appreciate your ham is a luxury purchase. Getting your choice right is as important to us as it is to you.
Grades and Quality:
Please accept our apologies if you have found us looking for budget Spanish hams or mass produced charcuterie – we only deal with artisan producers.
Are we more expensive? Depending on the nature of the product you require you may find that our produce is slightly more expensive. Whilst we remain competitive genuine artisan food of any source is not about price – it is about quality, authenticity and how much you will enjoy it – Spanish hams are gourmet items, a cheap ham is not good value if it is not enjoyed and thoroughly savoured.
One of the first things to remember when buying online is to know “who” you are buying from. One of our values to you is to constantly seek out and pass on genuine Spanish knowledge when you need it. Whilst we must appreciate (due to the nature of cured meats) that information regarding some products can differ, we assure you that your questions will be answered both comprehensively and in a timely fashion.